被子外面很危险!

去见你的路上,风也是甜的.

For the first, I love you deeply and passionately that I have felt for no one else in this life.

 首先,我热烈而虔诚地爱着你。以一种我从来没有对任何人有过的感情。

You said “早安” this morning with your awkward Chinese. Ah...I thought I can't imagine myself love you more than I do today. But I thought the same way yesterday.

 今天早上,你用蹩脚的中文对我说“早安”的时候,我以为我不会比今天更爱你了。但是,我昨天也是这么想的。

And if it astonished you, it almost frightens me as well.

 如果,这份爱意让你惊诧,其实,我才是那个被吓坏的人。

It's just...I was not such a fool to even once hoped, aspired, dreamed that one could find everything one wants in a person.

 我从没有傻到会相信(渴求,幻想)过一个人能在另一个人身上找到所有他期望的。

And yet in you, I found everything.

 但是在你身上,我找到了所有。

You are kind, gentle, cutely, nerdy, silly.

 你善良,平和,无可救药的书呆子气却又那么可爱。

You once told me about it a bit sad we can't even reach so called truth.

 你曾经对我说,你很难过。我们甚至无法触及一丝所谓的真理。

But I told you I bet we could sometimes find all the mysteries of the universe in someone's hand.

 而我却告诉你,我想,我们会在某一个人的手里找到宇宙全部的奥秘。

I think we've found it and found them.

 我想我们已经找到了。

So, it left us just one question. Would you build up a library with me?

 所以,这只给我们留下了一个问题。你愿意与我一起,建一座图书馆吗?

From:《朋友请听好》

去见你的路上,风也是甜的.

https://blog.lkurococ.top/post/Lin.html

作者

Kurococ Liu

发布时间

2022年08月14日

许可协议

CC BY 4.0

添加新评论